With just a few more days until the festivities kick off, we’d like to take this opportunity to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year from all at Mullen & Mullen.
May your turkey be beautifully roasted, your champagne exquisitely fizzy and your Christmas pudding delightfully baked!
If you have a few quiet moments to indulge in a bit of reading, why not browse some of the advice we’ve shared this year?
We’ve written weekly posts on style, menswear, fashion inspiration and wardrobe philosophy. Not sure where to start? Here are some of our highlights:
- A Guide to Traditional British Fabrics
- Knitwear and Suits: Can They Work Together?
- Can Good Style Be Taught?
- The Fashionable Guide to the Perfect Date
- A Royal History of Waistcoats
- How to Show Personality with Traditional Tailoring
- Dressing for the Big Day: How to Be a Stylish Groom
- When is the Best Time to Commission a Tailored Suit
- A Beginner’s Guide to Luxury Fabrics
- A History of Men’s Wedding Fashion
- Traveling with Tailoring: The Way to Get it Right
- Five Ways a Good Tailor Can Change Your Outlook on Life
- Hacks to Improve Your Look
- How to Turn Heads in a Statement Suit
- Why Shirts Matter
- Style Inspiration From Eddie Redmayne
- How Many Pieces Would be in the Ideal Capsule Wardrobe
- Accessorising a Suit for Winter: How to Get it Right
Once again, we wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year, and we look forward to outfitting you again in 2017.