Let us be among the first to wish you a very happy new year! Whatever your goals for the twelve months ahead, we hope 2019 proves to be a successful one for you.
If you’ve been feeling uninspired by your wardrobe in recent months, what better time to stage a revival than the beginning of a new year? Our quick tips will help you get 2019 off to a dashing and suave start.
- You may not want to make too many big style changes all at once. The most sustainable changes are often made one small step at a time.
- If you’re just starting out with a resolution to be more stylish, it might be helpful to think in terms of creating a ‘uniform’. Once you’ve found a classic silhouette you feel great in, you’ll be able to build on this as the year goes on.
- It can be difficult to carry off bolder colours, especially at this time of year. You may want to find your feet with neutrals, then aim to work in more varied tones later on.
- Quality is always better than quantity. You can’t go wrong by setting out to build a capsule wardrobe of beautiful pieces you feel proud to wear.
- Get the experts on side! It can be tricky to know where to start, especially if you’re wanting to make a significant style change. A bespoke tailor will be able to support you through this process and help you find a look that really works for you.
- Don’t throw the baby out with the bathwater! Even if you’re unhappy with your current wardrobe, there are almost certainly some great pieces in there that could be transformed with different styling or accessories. It can be really beneficial to experiment with what you already have.
Can we offer you some more style inspiration? Request a digital copy of our brochure here.