If you’ve recently got engaged, congratulations. We wish you a very long and happy marriage! Of course, before any of that can begin, you and your loved one will need to plan the wedding.
Wedding planning can be stressful. The average engagement is fourteen months long and in that time you and your betrothed will need to organise everything from the the venue and the ceremony to the menu and music.
Wedding dresses generally feature quite early on the nuptial to do list, but the groom’s suit often gets forgotten about till much later. We’re here to change this!
Don’t leave the task of organising your outfit till just a couple of months before the wedding. Here’s why we think your suit should be your first priority:
- Your wedding is a landmark occasion and we believe you deserve to look and feel your absolute best.
- Both the bride and groom’s outfits can have a big impact on the overall style of the day: forward planning will help to ensure everything fits together beautifully.
- A hired or high street suit is unlikely to allow you the proper opportunity to showcase your personality.
- Unlike a wedding dress, a wedding suit can be worn again and again. This is an important investment that will last you for many years to come.
- You don’t want to be worrying about suit discomfort on your wedding day. A carefully chosen and designed suit will ensure you feel completely at ease.
- The earlier you start looking for your suit, the more time you’ll have to find the perfect one.
- Most tailors will have a six to eight week lead time, so make sure you take that timeframe into account.
Are you on the lookout for the perfect wedding suit? There’s some excellent inspiration here. Why not arrange a no-obligation consultation to discuss how we can help you to look your absolute best on your special day?